Peace Corps - Vanuatu

*Disclaimer: The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.*

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Hello everyone!

I decided to start a blog so everyone is able to view my experience as it is happening, not just the people on my e-mail list.

I will be leaving from Albany Airport on September 20th for L.A. I'll get in L.A around 10:30. My registration starts at 2:00 and I will then have an intense 12 hour orientation to the Peace Corps/Vanuatu over the next day and half. I'll be staying at the Sheridan with other Peace Corps Volunteers going to Vanuatu.

At this point I have 12 days till I leave and I am feeling a little anxious, but mostly very excited.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger Sally Briggs said…

    Hey Val! I talked to Kelly and she told me you had created this blog! I am so happy to see that everything is going well so far and am so excited for you! Enjoy meeting everyone and all the excitement of learning about another culture! We will need to keep in touch and maybe do some island hopping! I will be your neighbor on October 11th! (I get to LA October 9th and arrive in Samoa early on the 11th).

    Love, Sally

     

Post a Comment

<< Home